Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/whitet10/public_html/forum/header.php on line 225

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/whitet10/public_html/forum/include/functions.inc.php on line 545

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/whitet10/public_html/forum/include/functions.inc.php on line 545

Whitetail World Forums Whitetail World Forums

friday fun
monster4pt - 7-29-2011 at 17:30

EDITORS NOTE. these jokes were made by someone else, they in NO way are refering to the lovely Girlwithagun. PROMISE!!!!!!!!
OK, maybe the second one :roflmao:but thats it.

My wife and I were sitting at a table at her High school reunion, and she kept staring at a drunken man swigginn his drink as he sat alone at a nearby table. I asked her, "do you know him"..... YES she sighed, "he's my old boyfriend. I understand he took to drinking right after we split up all those years ago, I hear he hasn't been sober since"......"My god" I said "who would think a person could go on celebrating that long."...... and the fight started!

When our lawn mower broke and wouldn't run, my wife kept hinting to me that I should get it fixed. But, somehow I always had something else to take care of first, the shed, the boat, etc. Alweays something more important to me. Finally she thought of a clever way to make her point. When I arrived home one day, I found her seated in the tall grass, busily snipping away with a tiny pair of sewing scissors. I watched silently for a short time and then went into the house. I was gone only a minute, when I came out again and I handed her a toothbrush. I said "When you finish cutting the grass, you might as well sweep the driveway."........... The doctors say I will walk again, but will always have a limp!

So here's my wife standing nude, looking in the bedroom mirror. She was not happy with what she saw and said to me, " I feel horrible;I look old, fat and ugly. I really need you to pay me a compliment." I replied, "your eyesight is dang near perfect.".......and then the fight started!!

My wife was hinting about what she wanted for our anniversary. She said "I want something shiny that goes from 0 to 150 in about 3 seconds."..I bought her a bathroom scale!!! Yup, and then the fight started!!

dan8687 - 7-29-2011 at 18:04

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

Megabucks - 7-29-2011 at 18:19

:doh:

Blindsniper - 7-29-2011 at 19:25

:lol::lol::lol:

BBD - 7-29-2011 at 21:01

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

droptine20 - 7-29-2011 at 21:08

Try buying a house...:roflmao:

simms17 - 7-29-2011 at 22:57

:roflmao: