Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/whitet10/public_html/forum/header.php on line 225

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/whitet10/public_html/forum/include/functions.inc.php on line 545

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/whitet10/public_html/forum/include/functions.inc.php on line 545

Whitetail World Forums Whitetail World Forums

Drug Store
jasoncampbell72 - 10-5-2011 at 12:41

A man walks into a drug store and asks the cashier if she can point him in the direction of the feminine hygiene products. She points and says aisle number 8. The man thanks her and walks to the back of the store. About 10 minutes pass and he walks up to check out. He sets his things down on the counter and the cashier rings it all up. A bag of cotton balls, scotch tape, and 10 yards of string.
She looks at him puzzled and says, “Didn’t you need to get feminine hygiene products?”
The man replies, “I sent my wife to the store for cigarettes the other day and she came back with rolling paper and tobacco and said it is cheaper this way.”

dieselmd26 - 10-5-2011 at 13:29

yucky!

BBD - 10-5-2011 at 17:42

That's how they roll in Atlanta Illinois!!!

atmxbolt - 10-5-2011 at 19:44

lol....
good 1 ,that sounds like my wife:yes: