Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/whitet10/public_html/forum/header.php on line 225
Whitetail World Forums -
Browsing Forums
Whitetail World
WEATHER:
Team WTW Forums Community Classifides Resources WTW Store
Whitetail World Forums
Not logged in [Login ]
Go To Bottom

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/whitet10/public_html/forum/include/functions.inc.php on line 545

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/whitet10/public_html/forum/include/functions.inc.php on line 545

Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favorites  
Author: Subject: Boundary Waters Here I Come!
Outback11
200 Incher

Mood: Cant wait til fall!

[*] posted on 7-31-2012 at 00:22
Boundary Waters Here I Come!

Well tomorrow morning I leave for the boundary waters in northern Minnesota! I'm going with my girlfriend and her family. We depart at 8 am, should get to the bunk house at about 5pm. We will stay over night there and leave first thing Wednesday morning. I don't know how many miles we will be traveling but I do know we will have 3 canoes, 10-12 packs full of food, clothes, etc. There is 8 of us going on the trip. 3 men the rest woman. Overall it should be a great trip full of hiking, canoeing, fishing, and camping. No reception of any kind, shall be a great get away before I head to school. I get back the following week august 8 and will check in with the gang at WTW! Hope to post some great pics when I get back!

Mathews Outback
Easton Axis 400 N-Fused Realtree Pattern
Drop Away Rest
5 Pin Trophy Ridge Sight
2 Blade RAGE Expandable

Shooter

Mood: It's almost GAME TIME!

[*] posted on 7-31-2012 at 13:24

Have fun!:thumbup:

It has been awhile since I hvae done that trip! Take some pics!

*Looking forward to turning some dirt!! :rock:

http://www.whitetailworld.com/pictures/avatars/wtw_avatar_team_member_copy.jpg

simms17
Booner

Mood: Thinking deer 24/7!

[*] posted on 7-31-2012 at 22:21

Have a great trip. Be safe and take pics.

http://i878.photobucket.com/albums/ab343/simms1717/wtw_avatar_team_member_copy.jpg

Go To Top