Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/whitet10/public_html/forum/header.php on line 225
Whitetail World Forums -
Browsing Forums
Whitetail World
WEATHER:
Team WTW Forums Community Classifides Resources WTW Store
Whitetail World Forums
Not logged in [Login ]
Go To Bottom

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/whitet10/public_html/forum/include/functions.inc.php on line 545

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/whitet10/public_html/forum/include/functions.inc.php on line 545

Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favorites  
Author: Subject: IMPORTANT NEWS
whitetailworld
Administrator

Mood: Excited for a big year!

[*] posted on 7-31-2012 at 13:22
IMPORTANT NEWS

I know this is not "whitetail" related, but it is definitely Whitetailworld related...

As of August 1st, 2012 we will transition to a new forum. This is in many ways a positive move. Many of you will recognize the platform we will be going too. It is a robust and powerful platform with many more options. I am sure it will come with some bugs to be worked out and a small learning curve, but you will find it to be a better forum overall.

I will keep this one up probably til the end of August, but only to pull stuff from it. There will be no new posting allowed. We have been working hard on this new forum and hope you all will enjoy it!

For those regulars here on Whitetailworld, please take some extra time to explore the various options and let us know if there is anything we missed!

Thanks,

John

John Dummer
johnd@whitetailworld.com
608-728-4453

Shooter

Mood: It's almost GAME TIME!

[*] posted on 7-31-2012 at 13:26

Great News John!

Looking forward to theNEW & IMPROVED WTW!:yes:

*Looking forward to turning some dirt!! :rock:

http://www.whitetailworld.com/pictures/avatars/wtw_avatar_team_member_copy.jpg

smokey
150 Class

Mood: Hunting isn't everything, it's the only thing

[*] posted on 7-31-2012 at 19:41

I just know that I am gonna like it

silbowhunter
Booner

[*] posted on 7-31-2012 at 19:55

Was WTW down earlier today for the change or was that just my net connection acting up ?

dozer
150 Class

Mood: Life is Short Hunt Hard!!

[*] posted on 7-31-2012 at 22:13

:thumbup:

Go To Top