Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/whitet10/public_html/forum/header.php on line 225
Whitetail World Forums -
Browsing Forums
Whitetail World
WEATHER:
Team WTW Forums Community Classifides Resources WTW Store
Whitetail World Forums
Not logged in [Login ]
Go To Bottom

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/whitet10/public_html/forum/include/functions.inc.php on line 545

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/whitet10/public_html/forum/include/functions.inc.php on line 545

Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favorites  
Author: Subject: Please shoot the mule
monster4pt

Mood: wondering if there are any bucks over 1.5 yrs old within 5 miles of me???????

[*] posted on 7-25-2011 at 11:29
Please shoot the mule

A group of hunters looking for a place to hunt stopped at a local farm. The driver went up to the farm house to ask permission to deer hunt on the land.

The old farmer said, "Sure you can hunt here, but will you do me a favor? That old mule over there is 20 years old and has a terminal illness, and I don't have the heart to shoot her. Would you do it for me?

The hunter said, "Sure" and headed for his truck.

While walking back he decided to have some fun with his hunting buddies. He got into the truck and when they asked if the farmer said it was OK to hunt on the farm, he said, "No, we can't hunt here, but I'm going to teach that farmer a lesson."

He rolled down his window, stuck his gun out and blasted the mule.

A second shot rang out from the passenger side and one of his hunting buddies shouted, "I got the cow!!!"

Kirk Petersen
Whitetailworld Staff and Team Member
Kirk@whitetailworld.com
http://i780.photobucket.com/albums/yy83/kdzpete/RAXX.jpg

View user's profile Visit user's homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member This user has MSN Messenger

BBD

Mood: Waiting for 10/1...

[*] posted on 7-25-2011 at 12:49

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

Kevin Sullivan
kevins@whitetailworld.com
Whitetailworld Staff and Team Member

gutone4me
200 Incher

Mood: excited for a career change !

[*] posted on 7-25-2011 at 16:14

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

Pat Howard Monster Raxx Pro Staff
http://i877.photobucket.com/albums/ab339/gutone4me/maxx_your_raxx.gif
http://i877.photobucket.com/albums/ab339/gutone4me/wtw_avatar_team_member_copy.jpg

dan8687
Administrator

Mood: excited for 2011

[*] posted on 7-25-2011 at 18:21

:roflmao:

http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm13/dan8687/just%20for%20fun/wtw_avatar_team_member_copy.jpg Welcome to my world WHITETAILWORLD!

Girlwithagun
Booner

Mood: Acorns Keep Fallin On My Head

[*] posted on 7-25-2011 at 18:23

:lol:

Outback11
200 Incher

Mood: Cant wait til fall!

[*] posted on 7-25-2011 at 21:42

are they minnesota hunters?:jksign::roflmao::roflmao:

Mathews Outback
Easton Axis 400 N-Fused Realtree Pattern
Drop Away Rest
5 Pin Trophy Ridge Sight
2 Blade RAGE Expandable

silbowhunter
Booner

[*] posted on 7-26-2011 at 08:01

Quote:
Originally posted by Outback11
are they minnesota hunters?:jksign::roflmao::roflmao:

probably from chicago

We use to have a "wild" mule running with the deer in a area I some times hunt.
It had escaped from a local livestock auction house.
That &%$# thing would bust you every time making the most God awful sound and warning the deer.

He was finally caught but had to be put down due to a bad leg.
We were glad to see him leave the woods he was lucky he didn't leave with a arrow in him.

Big_Holla
200 Incher

Mood: Definitely in Pre-Rut!!

[*] posted on 7-27-2011 at 07:18

:doh: :roflmao:

BowhuntingOhio.com Pro Staff
http://www.bowhuntingohio.com

"Love This Land.....And Pass IT On"

dozer
150 Class

Mood: Life is Short Hunt Hard!!

[*] posted on 7-27-2011 at 23:18