Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/whitet10/public_html/forum/header.php on line 225
Whitetail World Forums -
Browsing Forums
Whitetail World
WEATHER:
Team WTW Forums Community Classifides Resources WTW Store
Whitetail World Forums
Not logged in [Login ]
Go To Bottom

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/whitet10/public_html/forum/include/functions.inc.php on line 545

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/whitet10/public_html/forum/include/functions.inc.php on line 545

Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favorites  
Author: Subject: Friday Funny
jasoncampbell72
Fork Horn

Mood: Not Set

[*] posted on 10-14-2011 at 06:56
Friday Funny

A young man married a beautiful woman who had previously divorced 10 husbands. On their wedding night, she told her new husband to "Please be gentle; I'm still a virgin".
"What?" said the puzzled groom. "How can that be if you've been married ten times.?"
"Well, husband #1 was a Sales Representative; he kept telling me how great it was going to be. Husband # 2 was in Software Services; he was never really sure how it was supposed to function; but he said he'd look into it and get back with me. Husband # 3 was from Field Services; he said that everything checked out diagnostically but he just couldn't get the system up. Husband # 4 was in Telemarketing; even though he knew he had the order, he didn't know when he would be able to deliver. Husband # 5 was an Engineer, he understood the basic process but he wanted three years to research, implement, and design a new state of the-art method. Husband #6 was from Administration; he thought he knew how but he wasn't sure whether it was his job or not. Husband # 7 was in Marketing; although he had a product, he was never sure how to position it. Husband # 8 was a Psychiatrist; all he did was talk about it. Husband # 9 was a Gynecologist; all he did was look at it. Husband # 10 was a Stamp Collector; all he ever did was..... God I miss him. But now that I've married you, I'm so excited."
“Wonderful", said the husband, "but why?"
“You're with the GOVERNMENT! This time I KNOW I'm gonna get screwed!"

simms17
Booner

Mood: Thinking deer 24/7!

[*] posted on 10-14-2011 at 20:11

:lol::lol:

http://i878.photobucket.com/albums/ab343/simms1717/wtw_avatar_team_member_copy.jpg

BBD

Mood: Waiting for 10/1...

[*] posted on 10-14-2011 at 23:39

:roflmao:

Kevin Sullivan
kevins@whitetailworld.com
Whitetailworld Staff and Team Member

droptine20

Mood: When you start scouting now is it post-season or pre-season?

[*] posted on 10-14-2011 at 23:50

:roflmao:

WTW Team Member and Staffer
Monter Raxx Staff
corey@whitetailworld.com

http://i1224.photobucket.com/albums/ee361/droptine20/WTWR100-1.jpg

hawkeyehunter
200 Incher

Mood: 3D

[*] posted on 10-15-2011 at 06:23

Hahaha ain't that the truth lol

Like my grandpa always said, "aim small...miss small" lucky hunter in the great whitetail heaven that I call home-IOWA

My gear: Mathews z7
Trophy Ridge 5 pin
Octane 11 inch stabilizer
QAD Ultra Rest
Carter Insatiable release
Gold Tip 75-95's
Magnus 125 grain 4 blade Stinger's/Buzzcuts

dan8687
Administrator

Mood: excited for 2011

[*] posted on 10-15-2011 at 11:26

:lol:

http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm13/dan8687/just%20for%20fun/wtw_avatar_team_member_copy.jpg Welcome to my world WHITETAILWORLD!

Megabucks

Mood: Training my Brittany

[*] posted on 10-16-2011 at 17:23

:lol:

http://www.whitetailworld.com/pictures/avatars/wtw_avatar_team_member_copy.jpg

My Arsenal
Winchester Model 100 .308 Semi-Automatic Rifle
Savage Model 64 .22 Semi-Automatic Rifle
Winchester Model 94 .30-.30 Lever Action Rifle
Lakefield-Mossberg Model 500E 410ga Pump Action Shotgun
Stevens Model 512 Gold Wing 20ga Over/Under Shotgun
Mossberg Silver Reserve 12ga Over/Under |Delta Waterfowl Gun of the Year '09|Shotgun

Wishlist

New Brunswick Moose Tag

|| Aim Small, Miss Small ||

megan@whitetailworld.com
View user's profile Visit user's homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member This user has MSN Messenger

Girlwithagun
Booner

Mood: Acorns Keep Fallin On My Head

[*] posted on 10-17-2011 at 13:49

lol

Go To Top