Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/whitet10/public_html/forum/header.php on line 225
Whitetail World Forums -
Browsing Forums
Whitetail World
WEATHER:
Team WTW Forums Community Classifides Resources WTW Store
Whitetail World Forums
Not logged in [Login ]
Go To Bottom

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/whitet10/public_html/forum/include/functions.inc.php on line 545

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/whitet10/public_html/forum/include/functions.inc.php on line 545

Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favorites  
Author: Subject: late nights
millpondkid
Fork Horn

Mood: thinking of those cold crisp mornings sittin in the tree

mad.gif posted on 11-17-2011 at 13:31
late nights

So two buddies are at there weekly archery leauge and the one says to the other, say I really like hanging out drinking beer and telling hunting stories after leauge but my wifes been getting upset, so the last two weeks iv been parking in the driveway, taking my shoes off outside, tip toeing into the bedroom and laying on top of the covers so I don't wake her. Oh says the friend see when I get home I raise the garage door, pull in, bump the horn, slam the door, flip the lights on and off,stomp in the bedroom,whip my shoes in the closet,rip the covers back,jump in bed and yell WHO'S READY FOR SOME ACTION??? She never moves a muscle.

simms17
Booner

Mood: Thinking deer 24/7!

[*] posted on 11-17-2011 at 21:26

:roflmao:

http://i878.photobucket.com/albums/ab343/simms1717/wtw_avatar_team_member_copy.jpg

BBD

Mood: Waiting for 10/1...

[*] posted on 11-17-2011 at 21:38

LOL...good one!

Kevin Sullivan
kevins@whitetailworld.com
Whitetailworld Staff and Team Member

dan8687
Administrator

Mood: excited for 2011

[*] posted on 11-18-2011 at 07:02

:lol:

http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm13/dan8687/just%20for%20fun/wtw_avatar_team_member_copy.jpg Welcome to my world WHITETAILWORLD!

Go To Top