Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/whitet10/public_html/forum/header.php on line 225
Whitetail World Forums -
Browsing Forums
Whitetail World
WEATHER:
Team WTW Forums Community Classifides Resources WTW Store
Whitetail World Forums
Not logged in [Login ]
Go To Bottom

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/whitet10/public_html/forum/include/functions.inc.php on line 545

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/whitet10/public_html/forum/include/functions.inc.php on line 545

Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favorites  
Author: Subject: shooting a bull
monster4pt

Mood: wondering if there are any bucks over 1.5 yrs old within 5 miles of me???????

[*] posted on 7-25-2011 at 10:50
shooting a bull

Two hunters went moose hunting every winter without success.

Finally, they came up with a foolproof plan. They got a very authentic female moose costume and learned the mating call of a female moose. The plan was to hide in the costume, lure the bull, then come out of the costume and shoot the bull.

They set themselves up on the edge of a clearing, donned their costume and began to give the moose love call. Before long, their call was answered as a bull came crashing out of the forest and into the clearing.

When the bull was close enough, the guy in front said, "Okay, let's get out and get him."

After a moment that seemed like an eternity, the guy in the back shouted, "The zipper is stuck! What are we going to do?"

The guy in the front says, "Well, I'm going to start nibbling grass, but you'd better brace yourself."

Kirk Petersen
Whitetailworld Staff and Team Member
Kirk@whitetailworld.com
http://i780.photobucket.com/albums/yy83/kdzpete/RAXX.jpg

View user's profile Visit user's homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member This user has MSN Messenger

BBD

Mood: Waiting for 10/1...

[*] posted on 7-25-2011 at 12:50

Ouch!!!!

Kevin Sullivan
kevins@whitetailworld.com
Whitetailworld Staff and Team Member

gutone4me
200 Incher

Mood: excited for a career change !

[*] posted on 7-25-2011 at 16:13

:roflmao::doh:

Pat Howard Monster Raxx Pro Staff
http://i877.photobucket.com/albums/ab339/gutone4me/maxx_your_raxx.gif
http://i877.photobucket.com/albums/ab339/gutone4me/wtw_avatar_team_member_copy.jpg

dan8687
Administrator

Mood: excited for 2011

[*] posted on 7-25-2011 at 18:22

:roflmao:

http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm13/dan8687/just%20for%20fun/wtw_avatar_team_member_copy.jpg Welcome to my world WHITETAILWORLD!

Outback11
200 Incher

Mood: Cant wait til fall!

[*] posted on 7-25-2011 at 21:40

:roflmao:

Mathews Outback
Easton Axis 400 N-Fused Realtree Pattern
Drop Away Rest
5 Pin Trophy Ridge Sight
2 Blade RAGE Expandable

buckchaser
200 Incher

Mood: Pumped

[*] posted on 7-25-2011 at 22:56

:crazy: :lol:

http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll227/jvee86/buckchaser2-1-1.jpg
View user's profile Visit user's homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member This user has MSN Messenger

Big_Holla
200 Incher

Mood: Definitely in Pre-Rut!!

[*] posted on 7-26-2011 at 07:30

That was GREAT!! :roflmao:

BowhuntingOhio.com Pro Staff
http://www.bowhuntingohio.com

"Love This Land.....And Pass IT On"

Go To Top