Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/whitet10/public_html/forum/header.php on line 225
Whitetail World Forums -
Browsing Forums
Whitetail World
WEATHER:
Team WTW Forums Community Classifides Resources WTW Store
Whitetail World Forums
Not logged in [Login ]
Go To Bottom

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/whitet10/public_html/forum/include/functions.inc.php on line 545

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/whitet10/public_html/forum/include/functions.inc.php on line 545

Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favorites  
Author: Subject: Getting out of a Ticket
BBD

Mood: Waiting for 10/1...

[*] posted on 10-15-2011 at 12:37
Getting out of a Ticket

A man in his 40's bought a new BMW and was out on the interstate for a nice evening drive. The top was down, the breeze was blowing through what was left of his hair and he decided to open her up.

As the needle jumped up to 80 mph, he suddenly saw flashing red and blue lights behind him.

"There's no way they can catch a BMW," he thought to himself and opened her up further. The needle hit 90, 100.... Then the reality of the situation hit him. "What the hell am I doing?" he thought and pulled over.
The cop came up to him, took his license without a word and examined it and the car.

"It's been a long day, this is the end of my shift and it's Friday the 13th. I don't feel like more paperwork, so if you can give me an excuse for your driving that I haven't heard before, you can go."

The guy thinks for a second and says, "Last week my wife ran off with a cop. I was afraid you were trying to give her back."

"Have a nice weekend," said the officer.

Kevin Sullivan
kevins@whitetailworld.com
Whitetailworld Staff and Team Member

droptine20

Mood: When you start scouting now is it post-season or pre-season?

[*] posted on 10-15-2011 at 16:12

:roflmao::roflmao:

WTW Team Member and Staffer
Monter Raxx Staff
corey@whitetailworld.com

http://i1224.photobucket.com/albums/ee361/droptine20/WTWR100-1.jpg

millpondkid
Fork Horn

Mood: thinking of those cold crisp mornings sittin in the tree

[*] posted on 10-21-2011 at 12:42

Now that's funny I don't care what anyone says.

Go To Top