Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/whitet10/public_html/forum/header.php on line 225
Whitetail World Forums -
Browsing Forums
Whitetail World
WEATHER:
Team WTW Forums Community Classifides Resources WTW Store
Whitetail World Forums
Not logged in [Login ]
Go To Bottom

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/whitet10/public_html/forum/include/functions.inc.php on line 545

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/whitet10/public_html/forum/include/functions.inc.php on line 545

Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favorites  
Author: Subject: Friday Fun
jasoncampbell72
Fork Horn

Mood: Not Set

[*] posted on 10-21-2011 at 07:01
Friday Fun

I took my dad to the mall the other day to buy some new shoes. We decided to grab a bite at the food court.
I noticed he was watching a teenager sitting next to him. The teenager had spiked hair in all different colors: green, red, orange, and blue. My dad kept staring at him.The teenager would look and find him staring every time.
When the teenager had enough, he sarcastically asked, "What's the matter old man, never done anything wild in your life?"
Knowing my Dad, I quickly swallowed my food so that I would not choke on his response; knowing he would have a good one. In classic style he did not bat an eye in his response.
"Got drunk once and screwed a pea<b>****</b>. I was just wondering if you were my son."

Costume Idea
A bald man with a wooden leg gets invited to a Halloween Party. He doesn't know what costume to wear to hide his head and his leg, so he writes to a costume company to explain his problem. A few days later he received a parcel with the following note:
Dear Sir,
Please find enclosed a pirate's outfit. The spotted handkerchief will cover your bald head and, with your wooden leg, you will be just right as a pirate.
Very truly yours,
Acme Costume Co.
The man thinks this is terrible because they have emphasized his wooden leg and so he writes a letter of complaint. A week goes by and he receives another parcel and a note, which says:
Dear Sir,
Please find enclosed a monk's costume. The long robe will cover your Wooden leg and, with your bald head, you should really look the part.
Very truly yours,
Acme Costume Co.

Now the man is really upset since they have gone from emphasizing his wooden leg to emphasizing his bald head, so again he writes the company another nasty letter of complaint. The next day he gets a small Parcel and a note, which reads:
Dear Sir,
We have TRIED our very BEST. Please find enclosed a bottle of molasses and a bag of crushed nuts. Pour the molasses over your bald head, pat on crushed nuts, stick your Wooden Leg up your ass and go as a caramel apple.
Very truly yours,
Acme Costume Co.

“The culture I stand for is sometimes lost into today’s society, when in fact society was built on the culture of THE HUNTER.

A hunter is more than a predator, a hunter is a provider…a caretaker…a leader. I will never make excuses for who I am… It’s the way I was born… I’m a hunter… A BONE COLLECTOR!!!”
Michael Waddell

droptine20

Mood: When you start scouting now is it post-season or pre-season?

[*] posted on 10-21-2011 at 08:21

Now that is Funny a caramel apple. :roflmao::roflmao:

WTW Team Member and Staffer
Monter Raxx Staff
corey@whitetailworld.com

http://i1224.photobucket.com/albums/ee361/droptine20/WTWR100-1.jpg

millpondkid
Fork Horn

Mood: thinking of those cold crisp mornings sittin in the tree

[*] posted on 10-21-2011 at 12:39

Funny

simms17
Booner

Mood: Thinking deer 24/7!

[*] posted on 10-21-2011 at 22:33

:lol:

http://i878.photobucket.com/albums/ab343/simms1717/wtw_avatar_team_member_copy.jpg

BBD

Mood: Waiting for 10/1...

[*] posted on 10-21-2011 at 22:44

Carmel Apple!!:bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile:

Kevin Sullivan
kevins@whitetailworld.com
Whitetailworld Staff and Team Member

cabinkeeper101st
Button Buck

Mood: Not Set

[*] posted on 10-22-2011 at 13:49

U'r Dad did it just right!
Only thing he should have done was backhand that ''punk''for his lack of respect....If one does ''goofie''stuff to themselves,and are stared at''what do they expect!''
Its called''DOPE'' for a reason!...joke was 1/2 decent!

Blindsniper
Pro Staff

Mood: Excited about the future of WTW!

[*] posted on 10-22-2011 at 22:13

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

derek@whitetailworld.com
Staff Director
Team Member

dan8687
Administrator

Mood: excited for 2011

[*] posted on 10-23-2011 at 06:15

:roflmao:

http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm13/dan8687/just%20for%20fun/wtw_avatar_team_member_copy.jpg Welcome to my world WHITETAILWORLD!

Go To Top