Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/whitet10/public_html/forum/header.php on line 225
Whitetail World Forums -
Browsing Forums
Whitetail World
WEATHER:
Team WTW Forums Community Classifides Resources WTW Store
Whitetail World Forums
Not logged in [Login ]
Go To Bottom

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/whitet10/public_html/forum/include/functions.inc.php on line 545

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/whitet10/public_html/forum/include/functions.inc.php on line 545

Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favorites  
Author: Subject: My Wife
BULLDOGHARLEYS
Fork Horn

Mood: LOST in FLORIDA

[*] posted on 4-6-2012 at 06:19
My Wife

Some of the members here know who I am.My wife been sick for a year and a half now,we moved to Florida because I though it would be nice for he.My wife passed away on Feb-26 2012.It happen so fast .So when you go to bed at night tell your wife you love her becaus it might be the last chance you get I no and did that night.So I was down there with my son and he did help a lot.So I moved back to Pa.To be with my familey and frinds. so mybe I be on a little more now.

http://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w311/bulldogharleys/fear2a.jpg
Mathews Z7 & Quest XPD :29.5 in. Draw:70 LB
Keller Pendulm Sight & G5 Sight:
Tru Fire Release
Whisker Biscuit
Bemem ICS Hunters 400 Camo
SpitFire 100 GR.
Custom Wrist Sling
Summit Ultimate Viper SS
United Bow Hunters Of Pennvania
>>>------------------------------------->
http://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w311/bulldogharleys/883_5_11.gifhttp://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w311/bulldogharleys/QuestAvitar.gifhttp://i308.photobucket.com/albums/kk353/keithdallasward/deer-running.gifhttp://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w311/bulldogharleys/arrow.gifhttp://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w311/bulldogharleys/deerdinner.gif

droptine20

Mood: When you start scouting now is it post-season or pre-season?

[*] posted on 4-6-2012 at 06:35

This is tough news for us to hear. I am very sorry for you and your family's loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

WTW Team Member and Staffer
Monter Raxx Staff
corey@whitetailworld.com

http://i1224.photobucket.com/albums/ee361/droptine20/WTWR100-1.jpg

dan8687
Administrator

Mood: excited for 2011

[*] posted on 4-6-2012 at 07:35

I'm so very sorry to hear that. Our thoughts and prayers will be with you and your family.

http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm13/dan8687/just%20for%20fun/wtw_avatar_team_member_copy.jpg Welcome to my world WHITETAILWORLD!

Megabucks

Mood: Training my Brittany

[*] posted on 4-6-2012 at 08:11

So sorry for your loss.

http://www.whitetailworld.com/pictures/avatars/wtw_avatar_team_member_copy.jpg

My Arsenal
Winchester Model 100 .308 Semi-Automatic Rifle
Savage Model 64 .22 Semi-Automatic Rifle
Winchester Model 94 .30-.30 Lever Action Rifle
Lakefield-Mossberg Model 500E 410ga Pump Action Shotgun
Stevens Model 512 Gold Wing 20ga Over/Under Shotgun
Mossberg Silver Reserve 12ga Over/Under |Delta Waterfowl Gun of the Year '09|Shotgun

Wishlist

New Brunswick Moose Tag

|| Aim Small, Miss Small ||

megan@whitetailworld.com
View user's profile Visit user's homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member This user has MSN Messenger

whitetailworld
Administrator

Mood: Excited for a big year!

[*] posted on 4-6-2012 at 10:09

That is extremely sad news. So sorry for your loss. I you both were able to enjoy your time in Florida together. Hang in there and keep us updated on how you are doing!

John Dummer
johnd@whitetailworld.com
608-728-4453

Blindsniper
Pro Staff

Mood: Excited about the future of WTW!

[*] posted on 4-6-2012 at 10:35

Very sorry to hear of your loss. My prayers go out to you and your family.

derek@whitetailworld.com
Staff Director
Team Member

randalschultz36

Mood: Drinking beer and wasting bullets

[*] posted on 4-6-2012 at 10:49

I am also very saddened to hear this news...Thoughts and prayers with you and your family

http://i903.photobucket.com/albums/ac233/randalschultz36/C-WHITETAILWORLD.jpg
randal@whitetailworld.com
Whitetailword Staff
Team Member
Randal Schultz

simms17
Booner

Mood: Thinking deer 24/7!

[*] posted on 4-6-2012 at 17:56

Sympathy to you and your family. Thoughts and prayers for you!
Being with family and friends will help.

http://i878.photobucket.com/albums/ab343/simms1717/wtw_avatar_team_member_copy.jpg

Outback11
200 Incher

Mood: Cant wait til fall!

[*] posted on 4-6-2012 at 18:27

sorry to hear about your loss. thoughts and prayers go to you and your family

Mathews Outback
Easton Axis 400 N-Fused Realtree Pattern
Drop Away Rest
5 Pin Trophy Ridge Sight
2 Blade RAGE Expandable

dozer
150 Class

Mood: Life is Short Hunt Hard!!

[*] posted on 4-6-2012 at 21:35

Thoughts and Prayers

smokey
150 Class

Mood: Hunting isn't everything, it's the only thing

[*] posted on 4-7-2012 at 06:18

My prayers to yoou and your family in your loss.

nukguy
150 Class

Mood: Ramping Up!

[*] posted on 4-7-2012 at 09:14

So sorry to hear, take care.

X-Force baby it's a New Dream Season in 09'

millpondkid
Fork Horn

Mood: thinking of those cold crisp mornings sittin in the tree

[*] posted on 4-9-2012 at 21:45

So sorry to hear about your loss, ask god for strength.

widowmaker
Button Buck

Mood: Anticipation

[*] posted on 4-13-2012 at 11:30

Prayers out from my family,to yours.God Bless

He'd be a poorer man if he never saw an eagle fly...

monster4pt

Mood: wondering if there are any bucks over 1.5 yrs old within 5 miles of me???????

[*] posted on 4-13-2012 at 17:22

BDH, i looked and saw that you made a post and my first thought was alright, hes back. then i read the post. im so sorry to hear about your loss. unfortunatly i as im sure many here as well take for granted the loved one we share every day with. i cant count the times ive went to bed mad or left for work mad about something and didnt let her know how much i love her. we never know how much time we have. my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. remember, we may be a deer website but also a bunch of people that i like to think of as part of my family. we are here for ya. take c are man.

Kirk Petersen
Whitetailworld Staff and Team Member
Kirk@whitetailworld.com
http://i780.photobucket.com/albums/yy83/kdzpete/RAXX.jpg

View user's profile Visit user's homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member This user has MSN Messenger

hawkeyehunter
200 Incher

Mood: 3D

[*] posted on 4-13-2012 at 21:52

I am so sorry to hear this tragic news. My thoughts and prayer's are with you and your family during your time of need.

Like my grandpa always said, "aim small...miss small" lucky hunter in the great whitetail heaven that I call home-IOWA

My gear: Mathews z7
Trophy Ridge 5 pin
Octane 11 inch stabilizer
QAD Ultra Rest
Carter Insatiable release
Gold Tip 75-95's
Magnus 125 grain 4 blade Stinger's/Buzzcuts

Big_Holla
200 Incher

Mood: Definitely in Pre-Rut!!

[*] posted on 4-14-2012 at 13:58

So sorry to hear this news. Our thoughts and prayers will be with you and your family!!

BowhuntingOhio.com Pro Staff
http://www.bowhuntingohio.com

"Love This Land.....And Pass IT On"

4x4
Button Buck

Mood: Fixin 2 Kick some Big Buck Bootay!!

[*] posted on 4-14-2012 at 20:49

So very sorry to hear of your loss. My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your Family.

chasinbigbucks
200 Incher

Mood: Proud Dad

[*] posted on 4-18-2012 at 15:11

Very sorry to hear about your wife. Thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Go To Top