Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/whitet10/public_html/forum/header.php on line 225
Whitetail World Forums -
Browsing Forums
Whitetail World
WEATHER:
Team WTW Forums Community Classifides Resources WTW Store
Whitetail World Forums
Not logged in [Login ]
Go To Bottom

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/whitet10/public_html/forum/include/functions.inc.php on line 545

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/whitet10/public_html/forum/include/functions.inc.php on line 545

Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favorites  
Author: Subject: History with "Hammer" (Pic Heavy)
jesserichard
Button Buck

Mood: Not Set

[*] posted on 7-17-2012 at 20:46
History with "Hammer" (Pic Heavy)

Here is some history on a great buck on my farm. This just goes to show you what happens when nutrition, genitics, and age all come together.

http://trophypursuit.com/jesse/2012/07/17/iowa-giants-live-on-part-3/

Follow My Season At http://www.trophtpursuit.com

silbowhunter
Booner

[*] posted on 7-17-2012 at 20:55

I'm getting
Quote:
The address is not valid

dozer
150 Class

Mood: Life is Short Hunt Hard!!

[*] posted on 7-17-2012 at 21:56

me too

Blindsniper
Pro Staff

Mood: Excited about the future of WTW!

[*] posted on 7-18-2012 at 13:01

I recommend you add the pictures to photobucket or similar photo site. Then copy and paste the IMG code that is generated on that site, into you post here. That should take care of your issue.

derek@whitetailworld.com
Staff Director
Team Member

jesserichard
Button Buck

[*] posted on 7-18-2012 at 17:06

http://trophypursuit.com/jesse/2012/07/17/iowa-giants-live-on-part-3/

Ok I think this fixed it. Sorry about that guys!

Follow My Season At http://www.trophtpursuit.com

droptine20

Mood: When you start scouting now is it post-season or pre-season?

[*] posted on 7-18-2012 at 23:36

He is definitely a Hammer!

WTW Team Member and Staffer
Monter Raxx Staff
corey@whitetailworld.com

http://i1224.photobucket.com/albums/ee361/droptine20/WTWR100-1.jpg

dan8687
Administrator

Mood: excited for 2011

[*] posted on 7-19-2012 at 11:58

Great loking buck. Very cool to have that much history.

http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm13/dan8687/just%20for%20fun/wtw_avatar_team_member_copy.jpg Welcome to my world WHITETAILWORLD!

bryanrat
Button Buck

[*] posted on 7-26-2012 at 10:50

Very nice... have some great history with him, hope you are able to get him this fall!

Let the Little Ones Go so They Can Grow!

simms17
Booner

Mood: Thinking deer 24/7!

[*] posted on 7-27-2012 at 00:46

That is a stud! Good luck!

http://i878.photobucket.com/albums/ab343/simms1717/wtw_avatar_team_member_copy.jpg

dozer
150 Class

Mood: Life is Short Hunt Hard!!

[*] posted on 7-27-2012 at 22:43

WoW!! he's a big boy, Good Luck and keep them pics comin.

Go To Top